Sunday, January 20, 2013

Resolutions for 2013

“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” 
― Michelangelo Buonarroti

That quote got me to thinking that I need some goals now.  I have spent all of January trying to find the perfect way to phrase my goals so that they would be easy but satisfying. But that kind of defeats the purpose, so I'm going to get it out right now. Here goes my goals..



Goal 1: Make someone laugh everyday. I'll become a better comedian, and the world will be a happier place.

Goal 2:  Have a real conversation in Spanish with someone. And then when my friends get home from their missions, I can talk to them in Spanish.

Goal 3: Practice guitar until I get brave enough to perform at an open mic.

Goal 4: Go to New York in the summer. (and maybe never come back)

Goal 5: Wear a speedo to the pool.

Goal 6: Read the Bible.(even if I forget what I read every night)

Goal 7: Audition for a show.

Goal 8: Choose my major.

Goal 9: Find love.

Goal 10:  


well, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment