Thursday, June 6, 2013

Now that I'm twenty.

     I forgot to take off work for my birthday this year. I was just so caught up with moving and my new job and planning outings that the weeks just flew by and I ended up with a shift. But, that's okay because my co-workers brought me a cake and smashed it in my face. (gracias chicas)
     Another thing I forgot about is this blog. Mainly because when I write it kind of sucks. But I secretly like it, so here's one more blog:
     The year is almost to the half-way point and I thought I could revisit my goals and see how I'm doing.
      Make someone laugh everyday? This is my favorite goal. I think I'm doing pretty good with this one. Conversation in Spanish? If it involves Mcd's vocabulary, I pass. Perform guitar? this is never happening, sorry goal. Go to New York this summer? I'm too poor, but I did move out of Ephraim, so I'll count that for now. Wearing a speedo in public? If your lucky, this is going down in August. Read the Bible? naaaah. Audition for a show? Hopefully in the fall. I did go to improv club though! Choose my major? *pauses in terror of realization*. Find love? I'm not too concerned about this one. I'm starting to love myself, and that's what I really need first. Goal 10 was left blank. Let's hope we never find what is is. I can't handle another goal.
     I think it's time for some confessions...

  • Yesterday I realized that I always take way too many paper towels to dry my hands than I really need. I always feel guilty, but I keep doing it.
  • I read my horoscope everyday. It's not like I care if it's true. It just gives you something nice to think about.
  • When I walk home from work I religiously listen to Overture/All that Jazz. Like, every night.
  • Also in regards to walking to/from work, I avoid really awesome dancing songs because I get scared that I'll break out in dance. I couldn't handle the looks I would get from people. 


I think that's all I got. Somebody should tell me what to write about. Here's an awesome song. um, the end.

 

2 comments: