Monday, December 9, 2013

The Blog Must Go On!

So, I've been trying to write a new post for quite some time now and all of my lame drafts have even more lame titles. In the spirit of blogging, I would now like to share all of these failed drafts with you.

__________________________________________________________________

Women and Other Kryptonite

 Break out the L-word
Lets all just stop and appreciate Wallace Wells for the perfect human he is. 
Back to Kanto (the basics)
There are some basic truths that I have come to live by. So if you care to take some advice from a fellow like myself, here they are.

When getting ready for the day, dress as though you will be:
   -meeting the most beautiful boy in the world
   -going on an awesome hike
   -judged based on your appearance

The Boy Who Lived

Untitled
Movies. We watch them, They inspire us.

Here are important lessons I have learned from some of my favorite movies:

Happiness and the Pursuit of Other Things.
ewwww, blogging. where do I even begin today...

Domesticide
     Today, I am writing for the sake of writing.

   _____________________________________________________________________


so...that's how that went. some of those are really old...like a couple of years ago. But I felt like sharing that, so enjoy. or don't. whatevs.

also, I might finish some of these later on, I just feel like I need to write more. It's kind of fun:)

and, thank you Jess for naming this post for me. It was perfect. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I love all those and think you should finish them :)

    ReplyDelete